Cheltenham and The Cotswolds
Cheltenham is blessed with lots to see and do, and some great places to eat.
Cheltenham is an ideal base from which to explore the Cotswolds and beyond whether walking, cycling, driving or using public transport. Our good friends at Cotswolds Luggage Transfer can collect larger bags and deliver them on to your next stop along the Cotswold Way, leaving you free to explore.
- Information about the Cotswolds
- Visit Cheltenham for the latest Tourist information
- Glos.Info – a useful guide to what’s on in Cheltenham and the Cotswolds
- TravelLine South West for planning your public transport
- Trip Advisor
Events in and around Cheltenham and Gloucestershire
- Local Festivals – including science, literature and the jazz festivals
- Cheltenham Racecourse
- The Wilson: Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum
- The Everyman Theatre
- Cheltenham Town Hall and Pump Room – events information
Cheltenham offers the popular restaurant chains (Turtle Bay, Prezzo, Zizzi, Pizza Express etc) but is also has an impressive range of fine dining opportunities. There is an ever-expanding list of local breweries and distilleries offering tours and it seems as if a new restaurant opens every week, so please ask us when you stay. Here are some for your consideration: