When you book with us, you should receive confirmation straight away. We will send you an automatic reminder six days before your arrival and we try to text or email you the day before with some added details, including a link to our online room guide.
Please check out the guide which will help you get the msot from your stay but you can also contact us directly if there are questions not covered.
When you arrive, we will give you a guide to Crossways, your keys and a breakfast menu. We will not normally go into your room once you ahve checked in for the length of your stay. We usually take payment when you leave.
Cheltenham is blessed with lots to see and do, and some great places to eat.
Cheltenham is an ideal base from which to explore the Cotswolds and beyond whether walking, cycling, driving or using public transport.
For walkers, our good friends at Cotswolds Luggage Transfer can collect larger bags and deliver them on to your next stop along the Cotswold Way, leaving you free to explore. We are very happy to work with Hillwalk Tours, who can plan your route, luggage and accommodation for you.
If you plan to travel around the Cotswolds, TravelLine South West is essential for planning your public transport. We recommend you download their app to your phone. The Bus Checker app is also useful.
- Information about the Cotswolds
- Visit Cheltenham for the latest Tourist information (NB Cheltenham does not now have a Tourist Information Centre, so please ask us for guidance.)
- Glos.Info – a useful guide to what’s on in Cheltenham and the Cotswolds
- Trip Advisor
Events in and around Cheltenham and Gloucestershire
- Local Festivals – including science, literature and the jazz festivals
- Cheltenham Racecourse
- The Everyman Theatre
- Cheltenham Town Hall and Pump Room – events information
Cheltenham offers the popular restaurant chains (Turtle Bay, Prezzo, Zizzi, Pizza Express etc) but is also has an impressive range of fine dining opportunities. Here are some for your consideration:
- Jonas at GL50 fine dining with unusual flavours
- Prithvi fine Indian dining
- Muse Brasserie French Indian fusion
- Lumiere excellent fine dining. Won a Michelin star in 2023
- Purslane fish specialist
- Le Champignon Sauvage long-standing Michelin-star
- No. 131 independent hotel, restaurant and gin bar and now a sushi restaurant
We strongly recommended that your pre-book for any trip.